Dublin is a beautiful city to visit throughout the year but there is something special about visiting Dublin during Christmas. Irish people may not be as religious as they once were but they still absolutely love all things related to Christmas.
If you’re spending Christmas in Dublin then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will give you some recommendations for the best things to do in Dublin at Christmas. So let’s get the ball rolling!
In This Post:
1. Check Out The Lights on Grafton Street
2. Grab a Snack in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre
3. Drink in the Christmas Spirit at The Temple Bar
4. Warm-up With a Hot Chocolate in Butlers
5. Get Into The Christmas Spirit with a Hot Toddy
6. Go On a Walking Tour of Dublin
7. Have A Pint of Guinness in O’Donoghues
8. Attempt the 12 Pubs of Christmas
9. Go Ice Skating
10. Shop At The Christmas Markets
Enjoy Spending Christmas in Dublin