TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The client may cancel or reschedule the clean by giving us at least a 48 hours notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result in a charge of 50% of the total invoiced amount.
- The client can reschedule or cancel the appointment by e-mail only.
- Domestic & General reserves the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- Domestic & General reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a clean in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- Domestic & General reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a clean in cases where the spec provided at the time of booking is different to the spec of the apartment at the time the cleaner arrives to carry out the services.
- Domestic & General holds Public Liability Insurance.
- Claims can be covered by Domestic & General only if the damage/breakages are reported within 24 hours of the clean.
- Domestic & General reserves the right to carry out an internal investigation into any claims made by the client.
- Domestic & General reserves any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- The client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the clean is conducted. If they fail to do so Domestic & General cannot be held responsible for incomplete or delayed work.
- The client is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks required for access and to carry out the clean. If we are unable to gain access to the property, we reserve the right to cancel/reschedule the clean.
- Domestic & General is not responsible for any alarms triggered during a clean. The client must provide Domestic & General with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises.
- Domestic & General will endeavor to arrive at the scheduled time for the clean. However, reasonable allowance should be made, for circumstances beyond our control, which may delay our arrival.
- All valuables and personal items should be safely stored prior to the clean being carried out.
- Domestic & General will remove one standard size black sack of rubbish relevant to the clean carried out. Any extra bags can be removed at an additional cost per bag and will be serviced and charged after the clean has been completed.